This blog is my attempt to keep track of some of the things I learn along the way, with my Canon 7D, G12 and accessories. All images copyright Brad Calkins, not to be used without permission (or purchase). I do not attempt to monetize my blog, other than to promote my stock photo portfolio on Dreamstime.







Friday, May 21, 2010

Wowza...

Yesterday I had what must be my best day ever in stock photography - at least in terms of sales. 42 different downloads! Everything from crinkled paper, to a chocolate bunny went home with a lucky buyer...and my personal favorite - a VCR tape from a friends house:

VHS Tape

1 comment:

Luis Santos said...

cool photo, I am "just" 26 years old but I remember to see a few Disney movies on VHS!

42 sales is very good but honestly with your port is easy :)

my max at DT were 4, but DT is promising :)