This blog is my attempt to keep track of some of the things I learn along the way, with my Canon 7D, G12 and accessories. All images copyright Brad Calkins, not to be used without permission (or purchase). I do not attempt to monetize my blog, other than to promote my stock photo portfolio on Dreamstime.







Monday, August 9, 2010

For the fun of it...

I find that as I get or change equipment over time I use it heavily then go back to the basics for while.  This weekend I thought I would get some shots of a friend's baby, but my kids too.  Rather than do what I've been doing lately I broke out the shoot through umbrella, remote trigger and setup near a leather chair.  In between baby shots I grabbed a few shots of my kids too:
Simple, classic lighting but makes a nice record photo :)

No comments: