This blog is my attempt to keep track of some of the things I learn along the way, with my Canon 7D, G12 and accessories. All images copyright Brad Calkins, not to be used without permission (or purchase). I do not attempt to monetize my blog, other than to promote my stock photo portfolio on Dreamstime.







Monday, November 22, 2010

Dreamstime hits 10,000,000!

News

Wow - Dreamstime is going to hit 10 million online images tomorrow (Nov. 23).  To mark the occasion, buyers are getting a discount on purchases and contributors get 100% of the royalties (110% for exclusives!).  Get over there and check it out if you haven't already...  Here is a link to register.  As a contributor you don't necessarily love hearing about all new highs in the image count, but you can't slow it down by wishing about it, might as well be happy about the royalties :)

In case you haven't heard about stock photo sites, it is where you can buy a generic type photo or illustration for a few dollars and use it commercially.  Great when you need that shot of a banana peel and can't be bothered to take it yourself !

Here are a few of my latest uploads available for purchase:

Graduation mortar board

Gingerbread

No comments: