This blog is my attempt to keep track of some of the things I learn along the way, with my Canon 7D, G12 and accessories. All images copyright Brad Calkins, not to be used without permission (or purchase). I do not attempt to monetize my blog, other than to promote my stock photo portfolio on Dreamstime.







Monday, April 4, 2011

Playing around

With Dreamstime having some much lower weekly upload limits (35/week) I'm now running into the limit from week to week and having some time to play around with other stuff.  Here are a few snaps that didn't work out so well that I tried to turn into something a bit more interesting.  The cloud one in particular was barely different than a light blue swatch before I applied some levels and added grain, etc.  Fun to play with, and result I enjoy looking at!  I should add that DT wasn't interested in these as a collection, though I suspect they would get a few sales.  I'm not heartbroken, as I did them for fun rather than for sales...


No comments: