This blog is my attempt to keep track of some of the things I learn along the way, with my Canon 7D, G12 and accessories. All images copyright Brad Calkins, not to be used without permission (or purchase). I do not attempt to monetize my blog, other than to promote my stock photo portfolio on Dreamstime.







Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sale number 3,000!

Well, here it is - my 3,000th sale!

Recycle box

And my 1,500th upload:

Notched trowel


I've hit 2 downloads for every image online - a bit of a milestone in and of itself! The downloads per image ratio has always been of interest to me, because the fastest way to increase it in some respect is to stop uploading. If I were to suddenly post 100 images tomorrow, I'd be back under 2 - yet I've increased my sales potential. Hence why I don't try specifically to maximize the DPI number. I'm a lot more impressed by higher revenue per image online figures!

No comments: