This blog is my attempt to keep track of some of the things I learn along the way, with my Canon 7D, G12 and accessories. All images copyright Brad Calkins, not to be used without permission (or purchase). I do not attempt to monetize my blog, other than to promote my stock photo portfolio on Dreamstime.







Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Two images found!

Just by chance I found two of my images out in the real world this week. Last Friday I flew through the Victoria airport and I took a second to glance in the Victoria calendars on sale. Amazingly I found one of my images in the first calendar I looked in! This is the shot they used for February 2010:

Victoria, Canada
© Bradcalkins

Then, on Monday I received the latest copy of Photo Life. Sure enough, I had an entry in this month's Showtime contest that made the cut (the theme was Juxtapositions):

Boy waiting with Grandpa

© Bradcalkins

No comments: