This blog is my attempt to keep track of some of the things I learn along the way, with my Canon 7D, G12 and accessories. All images copyright Brad Calkins, not to be used without permission (or purchase). I do not attempt to monetize my blog, other than to promote my stock photo portfolio on Dreamstime.







Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Assignment entry AND editor's choice

I submitted a few entries in this month's assignment on Dreamstime. The shot below is one of them, for the 'first steps' assignment focussed on people in the act of learning. I actually had this image queued up for submittal a number of months back but held off becuase I hadne't uploaded releases for the out of focus kids yet. I found that it was accepted this morning for the assignment, but better yet, it was selected as an editor's choice as well! All good news with the promise of increased porfolio exposure in my near future :) This was taken with my 40D and 70-200mm f/4 lens...

Learning to ride a bike
© Bradcalkins

No comments: