This blog is my attempt to keep track of some of the things I learn along the way, with my Canon 7D, G12 and accessories. All images copyright Brad Calkins, not to be used without permission (or purchase). I do not attempt to monetize my blog, other than to promote my stock photo portfolio on Dreamstime.







Thursday, April 1, 2010

March was a good month...

My sales on Dreamstime were excellent last month - a best month for me. My individual sales and revenue were higher than ever. RPD was a little less than February, but still up quite a bit since the new levels and pricing took effect in January. Of note is that I'm seeing a lot of first time sales - almost 100 images were purchased from my portfolio for the first time in March. 30 files moved up a level, including 2 into level 4. Finally, I was 1 image short of 100 uploads. I don't think I have it in me to get another 180-ish up by the end of the month to hit 2,000 by my 2nd anniversary on Dreamstime - but one can always try !

Here is my first sale of April:

Children watch worm
© Photographer: Bradcalkins

1 comment:

Luis Santos said...

congrats for your month, I am always looking into your new photos and they are really nice, very well oriented, I guess that's why clients/buyers go after you :)

great holiday to you and family!